Thursday, October 9, 2008

1 year ago & NOW





So tonight as Navi and I played the night I away I find myself wondering how did she grow up so fast? Just last year she was a baby who didn't know how to crawl or talk and now she is running around just talking, dancing and laughing. So I just realized she isn't a baby anymore She will always be my baby but she is growing up and I kinda feel cheated it went way to fast and I want to go back and just cherish EVERY MOMENT AGAIN. So I have been watching home videos (my favorite thing to do and I do it at least once a week) I know I am so vain right. but much to my surprise Navi seriously grew up right before my eyes and I didn't even notice. I knew she was getting taller, but her face is losing the baby fat and she looks like a little girl. seriously!! Nobody told be she would grow up this fast!!! I guess I better start preparing MYSELF now for pre-school. So to all you moms out there with infants and baby's just hold them all day and cherish every second because you blink and they aren't babies anymore.

2 comments:

Grandma Dar said...

Sweet comments. I know there are angels watching over us. You know I BELIEVE! It seems like only yesterday that my little Travis was running around being fun and crazy like Navi. Sometimes I wish my kids were still little, but then I wouldn't have these darling grandkids. ooxx Navi girl! Love, Grandma Dar P.S. I love you!

Anonymous said...

love them a year old, the p--sy feels and tastes real good but they can't tell thats y i get my granddaus p--sy as much as i can,