Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So WE got Navi's ears pierced!!! This is how it went.. the night before


T-So what are we doing on our day off tomorrow?

S- umm I have an appointment to get Navi's ears pierced then lunch and whatever you want after that.(hoping he didn't hear the first part about getting Navi's ears pierced)

T- What NO WAY!!! were not doing that.

S- Well you can either come and be apart of it or not.

T- why don't we just wait until she wants to inflict pain on herself???

S- So I guess we should wait to get her vaccinated until she wants to? ( knowing they are not the same, but trying to prove a point.)

T- OK WHATEVER


So the next day when we walk in for our appoinment this is how it goes...


T- THIS IS SO DUMB WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?? NAVI JUST KNOW DADDY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!

S- shut up you are being retarded now go sit in the chair and hold Navi.

T- YEAH RIGHT!!! I'M NOT HOLDING HER THIS IS YOUR IDEA YOU ARE HOLDING HER I DON'T WANT HER TO ASSOCIATE THIS TO ME.

S- OK JUST STOP MAKING A SCENE AND HOLD THE VIDEO CAMERA


5 comments:

Cara Fish said...

You videotaped it!? Classic.

Coree Adams said...

LOL! So, how did she do?

Summertime Designs said...

Stacey, Navi is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how much she's grown since I saw you guys last. When Caitlynn got her ears pierced, she asked why I didn't do it when she was little so she wouldn't remember it happening to her. I think it's smart you did it this young. I love reading the play-by-play interaction between you too.

Lizard said...

This conversation is totally who you guys are; it defines you. :)

The Maxsons said...

so funny! Typical Travis.
Linz