Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEED TO TRY HARDER


I am totally the boy in the relationship!!! Every special occasions Travis writes me the cutest notes and since his mission he always draws me a little picture to go with it. Then makes a CD of music to go with that special day and then will get me little stuff that I love and can't live without like fun dip etc... EVERY TIME I AM STANDING THERE EMPTY HANDED!!! Or I am running to the store last minute looking over the 3 cards left with 12 other men who forgot it's Valentine's day or an anniversary or what not. To say the least I suck at the whole FEELINGS THING. I don't express it well on paper or any other way. I just feel he should KNOW. Well back to my story so Travis is always excited for me to read his card and always sets up a little area with everything and gets up before me and waits for me to see it. So I get up and see it and see him watching me and act like I don't see and try to put it off and buy some time to go a get him something which NEVER works!! So needless to say I feel like a totally retard and try to make something up on the spur of the minute (never works either) Travis is always very gracious about it and acts like it doesn't bother him, but by the next day or so we have to have a "feelings talk" about how it makes him feel and all that stuff. I of course feel horrible and to say the least
I STINK AT THESE KIND OF THINGS SORRY HONEY!!!

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love the drawing!! Maybe you should make it your new year goal to put more effort into the special days. I am trying to focus on fasting this year....good thing there are only 11 scheduled ones left!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

aww Travis you're so romantic!! :) That's ok! So what are you two up to now a days??

Lizard said...

Hey, maybe you should go out today, but a ton of stuff to fit in a box and call it your "Travis Emergency Box" that way you are always prepared. :)

Allyson & Jere said...

Well, Liz had a good idea there. Stacey, I feel your pain, I'm so like that too. To Jere, EVERY occassion is special, and he wants to be treated that way. To me, I just don't care. I don't care if I get a card, or flowers, or whatever. So, in turn, I never have things for him. So, I feel your pain. You are lucky that he loves you so much though, it's really sweet that he takes such great pains to "do" for you.

Cara Fish said...

Oh, my CUTE! Seriously? Tell Travis to give Evan classes.