Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love MY little bro

















































OK!! So I have been the biggest BRAT Lately about not wanting to have a baby boy and I know I should just be SO thankful just to be having a baby. I guess because I never had a sister I really want Navi to have one. I look at my mom who has 5 sisters and I see their relationships as adults and It makes me a little jealous because I will never have that. I know that my brothers would do anything for me know, but growing up as the only girl wasn't the easiest. My brothers did so many mean and cruel things to me, but I am thankful now because it made me the person I am today. Not to many girls can hang with the boys like me and I wouldn't have it any other way! So as the day gets closer to me finding out what I am having I look at my relationship with my younger brother who I am very close to and if I do have a little boy I hope that Navi and him have that special bond. My little brother is amazing! I always joke that I really did have a sister because growing up he was always into how he looked and it took him just as long to get ready in the mornings as me. When we would go to the lake or the dunes he would pack more clothes than anyone and would change outfits 3 times a day. He is still the same to this very day! Last summer he went to the lake with us a dozen of times and I don't think I saw him wear the same suit all summer. But if I ever need anything I know he would be right there for me. He is the most sensitive, caring, thoughtful little brother a girl could have. I love You Kyle !!

2 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

I too thought I would not be happy having a boy. I was sad at first when I found out, 'cause I loved having a girl so much, and I figured them being so close they could be such great friends, etc. However, take it from me, a boy is SO GREAT!!! You will absolutely love whatever you end up having.

Autumn Hardy said...

having a brother is the best thing in the world!! i never EVER wanted a sister! that would mean i have to share :) i think the grass my always seem greener no matter what :)