Monday, August 3, 2009

dinner conversation

So it seems that everyday Navi says a new word that I didn't even know she knew. Like today at The Wright House we were all talking and everyone kept asking Navi what her little brother's name is and she would respond KREW!! Then would name everyone in the room starting with herself. So she points to herself "NAY" then "KREW" then "MOM" and then she points to Travis and says "Travis" Travis and I were both shocked she knew his name so tonight while eating dinner we thought we would see if she would say it again.

So this is our conversation at the dinner table...

Stacey( to Navi) : What is your name?
Navi: NAY!
Stacey: what is mommy's name?
Navi: MOM
Stacey: what is mommy's real name?
Navi( long pause thinking about it) MOM!
Stacey: what is daddy's name?
Navi: DAD!!
sTACEY: What is daddy's real name?
Navi: HONEY!!!

Travis and I just starting laughing...
So apparently Navi thinks Travis has lots of different names( DAD, Honey, and Travis) but I am Just mom
(which I secretly love just being MOM!!!)

4 comments:

KristinaKendal said...

Hey how are you guys? Your little one is so cute. Your mom showed me pictures like 2 days after he was born. I'm so happy for you guys. Hope to see you guys soon. Lol I didn't even know you had a blog. Keep in touch.

Whitney said...

Ha ha shes so cute!!

Emily said...

that's awesome! and your new baby Krew is so dang cute! Hope your doing well!

Cara Fish said...

That's hilarious...kids say things that make me die laughing. I wonder how she's made the connection with Travis and not with you. Kids kill me.