Saturday, September 19, 2009

KReW is 2 MonThs















































My precious baby is growing up way to fast! I hate how when your pregnant the days go way to slow, but once the baby is here time flies. I LOVE having a newborn besides the sleepless night. I wish I could just freeze time so that Navi will forever be 2 and Krew 2 months!!! But I can't so I am enjoying every moment!!! Krew was the most perfect baby up until about 6 weeks and now he is alittle stinker, Boys will be boys I guess. Seriously Krew is such a blessing and a miracle I am so glad I have my little girl and a precious boy. I am truly blessed and I am amazed at how my love grows everyday. I am also blessed with the best husband who loves being a dad and is the BEST DAD EVER!! Navi and Krew are seriously so lucky to have such an awesome dad.






5 comments:

Bay Morris said...

LOVE those pictures, you are waaaay good at that, Stac! Love you guys

Deon said...

Great photos, Stacey. So proud of you and Trav - I know you are wonderful parents. Kiss the kids for me.

becki said...

you forgot to list how absolutely beautiful they are. Unbelievable!

Allyson & Jere said...

The wedding rings on his toes, TOTALLY my favorite pic! All of them are great though! See, I told you you'd be sooo in love with your BOY!

Cara Fish said...

Love those pics...come up here and take some for me! You really have a talent. That's a cute boy...can't wait to hold him.