Tuesday, October 20, 2009

KREW IS 3 MONTHS!!!!


































My precious baby is growing SO FAST!! Krew is the happiest baby! If he isn't sleeping or crying he has a per ma smile on his face. I LOVE IT!! You can't help but smile when you look at him. He also will just start laughing for no reason! Krew hates to sleep He loves to cat nap. He is also a twin of my little brother Kyle which I love because my sweet brother Kyle is amazing. Everyday I look at Krew and Navi and I just can't believe how blessed I am. Just 6 years ago we were told having kids would be next to impossible! I am so thankful for doctors, technology, and science. Without them I would not be a mommy and have these adorable kids.

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

He is seriously adorable! Love the pictures, love the pants, love it all. I REALLY need to see this boy in person!