Sunday, February 7, 2010

SiLLY SuPeRBoWL SuNDaY!!!!


So Navi had to have this book on making balloon animals so we got it and tried it out!!! (I am not up for hire just yet)and Navi may be afraid of balloons for the rest of her life now from this experience!!!


I did manage to make a flower



and an octopus!!!




Making balloon animals did bring out OUR(or just mine) inner clown!!!




Navi is always a clown






Travis ("Mr. Funny guy")didn't
want to participate in our silliness






Then I made him!!! and he loved every minute of it!!!!














(See the party pooper in the back studying)


It's so funny to me that Trav and I are the complete opposite when it come to sharing our personalities!! He LOVES to share his with everyone and anyone even if they would rather him not share !! I am the complete opposite I only share mine with a rare few people!( who are truly LUCKY I may say so myself)So those of you who think you "KNOW" Trav and I
You should KNOW that I am the writer to all his GOOd jokes, but because he is louder and more out there in sharing you THINK he is funnier, but I AM THE FUNNY ONE!!!


2 comments:

porter and karla said...

Port is the same way. He gets all the attention and people really dont notice "us" as a couple, its porter and his wife. But if they only knew us when we were at home, I am the loud one. I often wonder will our kids inheit both perrsonalities and be crazy all the time??

Ryan and LeDawn said...

your family is adorable! And is that your living room in the background??? It is GORGEOUS!!!