Monday, June 14, 2010

father's day


























TO BECOME A FATHER IS NOT DIFFICULT, BUT TO BE A FATHER IS...






Well in our case becoming a parent was the hardest trial/event of our life. I would like to say it was easy but It was not, but I do like to think that because Travis and I had this 4 year struggle we appreciate the gift of parenthood. With this said I would like to express my appreciation for Travis because he is the best Dad EVER!! Navi has him wrapped around her little finger. She LOVES her daddy. Why wouldn't she he is super fun, lets her have whatever she wants as long as she gives him kisses.
Every morning she will ask me
Navi -where is daddy?
Me-at work
Navi- Not again
I truly am blessed to have such a great husband who loves me and our little family so much and I know that he would do whatever to make us happy.I am just amazed at the love that he has for Navi and Krew, and it makes me so happy to know that there really are good DADS!!
THANKS HONEY YOU ARE #1 DAD WE LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US!!!!



1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

What a sweet, SWEET post! He really does love those kids like CRAZY! Fun pics too.