Sunday, September 5, 2010

Were going to the beach beach beach!!!


CLASSIC




Jade and Navi flying the kite!!














The BABIES in the back with their milk- ready for the long car ride home!!!






( LOVE HOW NAVI AND KREW ARE JUST LOOKING @ BAY)






YAY!!! THE BEACH!!!!!








The 7 Grandkids







WE ARE FINALLY HERE MOM!!!




















Belmont family night!!











Krew and Libby playing on the beach( Libby is about 5 months older)












Loving the sand on his face!!!














Me and my Bubba on a cold day @ the beach













Belmont is one of the first places Travis and I went to together since we met @ Mission beach
11 years ago- (Don't do the math) haha














1 comment:

Bay Morris said...

bahahahahah. I want a copy of that picture with me and the kids for my mission album.