Monday, October 18, 2010

Bisbee 1000



This year I came up shorthanded, but I
am still proud of the two times I won my age division






Here WE are in the back with the WALKERS!!! ( somebody-Scott- didn't read the directions right when signing us up so we were behind like 1800 people in the walking section. ha ha
Look at the people around us- totally hardcore WALKERS!!!!

here is the starting line look at all the people!!!



















WE DID IT... AGAIN!!!!


our version of the Brady bunch pose in the copper mine tour




going in praying we come out!!!








Me and Bubba At BUBBA'S SALOON in tombstone















3 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Way to be awesome! Seriously, you rock! Looks like you had fun, besides the running.

Bubbly Faces said...

Look at you Hot Mama... I HATE running, but you sure look good at it. Glad you guys had fun!

iheartmesa said...

Um, maybe I should take running lessons from you. I'm still trying to convince myself that I like running. Great job.