Friday, January 21, 2011

Cruise Bahamas 2011








Feeding the stingrays!!!



fish out of water!!








Leaving Port Miami






The scooters were SCARY- No traffic laws, driving on the wrong side of the road, we for sure exceeded the weight limit, and we almost die like 4 times!!!






I thought I would capture one last picture before I DIED!!!
















Nassau beach
































Travis camera happy!!!













Half moon kay- The water was AMAZING!!!

















This is where we went swiming Travis thought he was going to DIE!! (payback for the scooters)

I LOVED IT and was so the first one in!!!


















snorkeling in Grand Turk!!! I can't wait to get my underwater pictures back!!!








us on a catamaran-









GRAND TURK BEACH!!!




Me a little camera happy as I wait for Travis to get ready!!!




We went through a bad storm and had really rough water...




our friends at dinner





This is where we ate lunch in Miami waiting for our flight!!































4 comments:

Tawnya said...

I am jealous of:
a. your hot body
b. your awesome vacation
c. that super cute dress

Allyson & Jere said...

Looks like loads of fun.
And I'm with Tawnya there. Hello hot body girl. SHEESH!!! you can work the 2 piece.

I LOVED swimming with the sting rays, it was so cool. Jere wouldn't even get off the boat. hahahaahaha

Summertime Designs said...

Fantastic! Cory and I have gone on one cruise and had such a blast...this just makes me want to go again! Only, we need to do the Bahamas next time...that looks like a blast! You look AMAZING btw!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

how fun! we have yet to go on a cruise! I know crazy! An after seeing all your fun pictures I am dying to go! You two are too cute!