Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Navi is 4


Navi LOVES doughnuts so we had a big doughnut the morning
of her birthday!!! it is so cute!!







she has been wanting a scooter FOREVER but I was afrAid she was to little but


she is a pro... I love thAt this scooter has a spot for barbie in the front! haha







PARTY TIME....





I can not believe that my baby girl is 4!


It feels like yesterday that we were going threw all our fertility issues...


doctors telling us that the chances of us having our own baby


was near impossible.


Then we found an amazing doctor months later


that gave us are only option of having our own child


and with Travis's surgery we had AMAZING results...


still our doctors wanted us to not get our hopes up, but we did!


They told us that it would take 4 rounds and we had 6 from the the


surgery! Then on my birthday the timing was right and


we went in and had our first round done! I just knew it was going to work.


looking back it had to because emotionally I wouldn't have made it if it didn't.

Then two weeks later we went in for blood test and It had work!


Our four year journey was over!!


May 1 we were blessed with our Navi girl!


She was perfect and She made me a mommy! I know that I can't even express in writing the emotions I felt the first time I held her.


There is not a day that


goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly father for blessing me with my two healthy babies!










5 comments:

Lissa said...

That giant donut is adorable!!!!

Courtney B said...

Oh so sweet!! You have adorable babies! Lucky momma! God knew what He was doing ;)
I LOVE the donut! That's what I need for my birthday haha!

Allyson & Jere said...

Love this post! She is such a fun, funny girl, and I'm so glad she got to come be your daughter. Looks like her day was fabulous! LOVE the doughnut! So cute!

The Maxsons said...

I just got chills reading your sweet post and tribute to Navi girl! I still remember it so clearly when you guys announced that you were expecting her! So special! Love the doughnut and barbie in the scooter btw... happy 4th b day Navi! Time flies!!

salena said...

that is so sweet, Navi is such a cute girl & i love the picture collage you made for her!