Thursday, May 24, 2012

WE HAVE BEEN MIA!!!


Navi's Birthday Party!!!



Dance girls!!


Sunshine singers


Trav Graduated Nursing school!!!

I guess we were wearing to much white...

Navi's birthday morning!!
can't believe my baby girl is 5!!



Tball was a blast to coach
Navi might just be a great ball player

This boy to... He is totally into hitting


camp trip with daddy!!! I am glad I got one picture!!!

Me and the kiddos... It was a rough couples of months with Trav never being home because of school and work, but we survived!!!

3 comments:

qifei2012 said...

The strength of an exercise clb is determined by the equipment plus personnel along with instructors have Insanity workout. Go on a full expedition of your health and fitness center, confirm the position of exercise machines in addition to systems, talk with course instructors as soon as they are completely fulfilled to go outside of services, basic services and also quite a few groups plus stores also provide many more companies totally free their members 90 day workout. p90x

Halimmmm said...

wow,,,,nice picture,,,i like it...
visite back my blog ok...

freegreenbird said...

just randomly checking out blogs and came across yours! Congrats on the nursing graduation! I am a nurse as well and I am studying to retake boards and it is HARD WORK!! You have a beautiful family.