Monday, April 13, 2009

EAsTEr

I love these pictures with her hair super crazy!!
Navi is a night owl and doesn't really wake up until 10!!! ( don't hate me) And The Wright House egg hunt was at 9 so we had to wake her up. She is so fun to wake up because she is like a teenager and totally acts like she can't hear us and tells us "NO OUT" Travis and I were dying laughing. It took her seriously 10 minutes to get out of bed.

I love these picture!! When I see her so happy and loving life I just know she is my purpose in life.



Navi Is such a people watcher while all the kids were running around looking for eggs she just sat on the steps and watched.


She found some eggs and then tossed them right into the fountain!! SILLY





After The Wright House egg hunt we had brunch with my family and Navi had Gabby and Grant to teach her what to do. I am sure that Navi probably didn't find one egg in that basket.



8 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Awww I LOVE HER!!!! Did you make her dress?

becki said...

She is the most beautiful thing ever! I can hardly stand it. Actually I would love to use her in a book I am making. If you're interested call/email me :)

Deon said...

TOO cute - love the dress.

Rusty and Jacquie said...

OMG she is absolutely adorable!! I love her dress. Where are you shopping for Krew's clothes?? I can't find cute boy stuff anywhere....but I am also limited to the internet....haha

Tawnya said...

Holy cow, she is so precious. I love it when moms actually like being moms. :)

jake and kelsey said...

So cute! I need to take more pics of my girls. You are so good at that.

Cara Fish said...

SO cute...really - poor thing. She'll always prettier than everyone else. :)

Allyson & Jere said...

I love how Navi is seriously the most cutting edge fashion plate. Where do you get her stuff? Darling pictures of her.