Friday, July 17, 2009

4th of July and Stitches!!!


pooped after swimming all day, but still holding tight to her balloon!!


This little girl is so brave!!!



She loves swimming!! Maybe she will be a future swimmer!!!

warning!!!
next picture is kinda gross
















*** This is going to be fun with a newborn and a 2 year old*****



So Travis had a little incident with a hand grinder and we spent 8 hours in the ER!! (clarification I only spent 4 hours) Thankfully Travis's brother kept him company while I went home and got Navi in bed... Thanks Jake! I have pictures of the open wounds but not sure if they are to gross to post... When the Dr. first looked at it he said about 60-80 stitches. But Travis thinks there is only about 50 total!!!

4 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

NASTY!!!! Thank you for posting the graphic picture! But on the bright side, I am loving the picture of Travis jumping off of Dar's rocks while holding little naked Navi. She is so cute, and yes she is brave! I hope Travis can heal quickly so he doesn't have an excuse to not to help you when the baby comes!

Bay Morris said...

Oh my gosh! That's grosser than I thought it would be. Sorry dude.... Love you guys

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! Glad to see it all turned out ok! Jake showed me the before pictures....I could hardly even look!!

Cara Fish said...

oh my gosh! evan said, "I'll bet that bled profusely." Leave it to him to sum things up. Hope Travis is okay...I would have passed out!