Saturday, July 4, 2009

baby boy is coming soon!!!

So at my 36 week check up we had an ultrasound and baby is looking great he is between 4 1/2lbs and 6 1/2lbs and I was dilated to a 3 and 70 percent effaced!!! So he can come pretty much and time next week, but before that they would stop my labor. I have to make it to 37 weeks. I feel like I have a million things I want to do before he comes. So my next post I will hopefully have a little baby. Pray for a fast delivery ( not 30 hours like Navi)

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Eeeeee! So exciting! I bet you can't wait to be done.

Cara Fish said...

holy cow! how i wish i was already at 37 weeks! i'm so jealous! good luck!

Summertime Designs said...

Congratulations...almost! Good luck in the final stages. I hope Navi is ready to share the spotlight! She is so cute. I am excited to see what Krew is going to look like.

The Roberts Family said...

congrats!!! you have a cute girl and now a cute boy on the way!! i love it!
Audrey