Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MINI VACAY

Downtown Flagstaff before the Blizzard

Yes Travis caught me playing in the snow( with no gloves BAD IDEA) when I was suppose to be packing!!!






Us at the BOTTOM of the crater!!! What a hike in heels!!

Me in front of the meteor Crater!! Yes it was windy and freezing. You LOVE the hair I KNOW!!



Us in front of something important @ the Meteor Crater museum!!! It was to cold to read! It was a good day to go there because Nobody was there but the weather also didn't permit for a guided tour because of the wind, but that didn't stop them from charging us $30



We went on the pink jeep tours 7 years ago but when we went to have our disposable cameras developed from our Honeymoon Walgreen's lost all our pictures!!! So we decided to get pictures this time just in front of it!


Us freezing in Sedona


Some local told us this was the best restaurant in town!!! If it is then I could never live in Flagstaff because it was Nasty, but I also had 10 dead deers with Santa hats looking at me!!! ( oh yeah after this experience we ate at McDonald's 3 out of the 5 times we ate!! I think I need a McDonald's endorsement)


We woke up to a BLIZZARD on Monday!!
It was actually really neat I have never see it snow like that before!!

Scariest Drive home in my life!!!!



Travis and I got 2 free nights in Flagstaff at the same hotel we stayed at 7 years ago on our Honeymoon!!! Just like 7 years ago things didn't go as planned. We planned for our Honeymoon to go Snowboarding in Utah, but a week before we got married I decided to break all of the toes on my left foot dirt bike riding ( At least we were having fun RIGHT?) This past April we got 2 free nights and decided we would save them until December so that we could go Snowboarding! So we waited until the last week until the free nights expired, but of course there was no snow to go snowboarding. So we did just about EVERYTHING there is to do in Flagstaff other than Snowboarding!! On this trip we learned-

-We could never live anywhere cold
- We will never visit Flagstaff in the winter unless we are there Snowboarding
- Don't listen to the Locals
- Don't drive in a Blizzard
-Don't plan on Mountain biking when it's below 30 degrees
-Finding someone to take your picture is impossible when its pouring
- Don't expect the honeymoon suite with a free night coupon
- It's more fun spending time together after seven years!

1 comment:

The Maxsons said...

LOOKS FUN! Congrats! I need you to show me how to add peoples blog links! I did those one time with someone showing me step by step, and yah, I have a lot of people that I need to add! In fact, I think some of those are wrong... maybe you can show me how to do it sometime.