Monday, December 14, 2009

SeRiOUsLY SMiLe!!!!

So it only took 2 days to get a picture for our Christmas card and about 300 pictures and not in ONE is Navi smiling!!!!! It was so frustrating, but now it's just funny! Oh the memories! I think I have been bless with a spirited child like Navi to help me to learn to just go with the flow and not be so neurotic and OCD!! The first day of pictures I was so frustrated but by the second day I was just laughing! I am slowly learning that not everything has to be perfect and there is beauty in imperfection(RIGHT???)











































I decided that maybe if we practice smiling that would help!! Here is what I got


























We are wishing you a Christmas full of smiles!!!















3 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love all the pics. And I can relate about having a spunky headstrong kid. Your hair is getting so long!!

julz said...

You have a beautiful family. Smiles or not Navy and Krew are so cute, hold them tight. You and Travis look good too. Happy Holidays

Allyson & Jere said...

LOVE the pics, especially that last one. And frankly, Travi is ROCKIN the pink tie in a big way. You know we'll be needing one of the pics, so you too can be represented on he van Patten fridge.