Friday, December 18, 2009

That's not Santa

So lately I have been threatening to call Santa when Navi is being on the naughty side so this morning I was on the phone with my mom and Navi thought I was talking to Santa. When I got off the phone she asked to talk to Santa and not knowing who I should call I called Travis( since he does a really good Santa) So I put Travis on speaker for Navi to talk to him and Santa starts Talking to Navi and Navi looks at me and says " mom that's daddy" We both start laughing so hard!!! SO I need a new Santa to call now that my two year old doesn't believe in Santa anymore !!!

2 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

ha, ha, ha!!! You can always call my hubby! He has dressed up as santa since a kid and his job each year is to run through the back yard on Christmas Eve so the kids "see" him!

Cara Fish said...

that is hilarious! poor kid. you can call evan...don't know if that would work or not...