Saturday, April 9, 2011

blissfully blonde

So awhile back I went to roadrunner to try and find a brace for me knee before Ragnar and they have this great program shoedog and it videos you running and then they fit you for you perfect shoe. So I did it and first off I was wearing the total wrong shoe for my foot and running style who knew... So I in the back of my head thought maybe this is why I have been having so many IT problems, but the real shocker was ... well let me first start by saying this so I don't sound totally blonde. I know I have Large feet like a size 11 huge I know but who can find cute shoes in a size 11... let me just say you can't the biggest you can find is like a 10 in heels, maybe a 10 1/2 in running shoes and that's the size I was wearing and yeah my toes would totally go numb a few miles in, but I have also broken my toes over ten times so I just always thought that was the case. ANYWHO I am A SIZE 12!!!!!! I might have cried a little or a lot when I found this out. I will never find shoes that fit and that are cute EVER!!!! THIS IS A PROBLEM for because I am a total fat girl and LOVE MY SHOES even if the make my toes bleed, blister or even brake them. I love my shoes and I was blissfully ignorant about it. Now when my feet & are killing me (umm duh they are 2 sizes to small) I know that I put them on knowing this and knowing that I had to work 8 hours and that they are WAY TO SMALL!!! So the story is I want to be blissfully ignorant again or find somewhere that sells size 12 adorable heels...
HELP

BLISSFULLY BLONDE

1 comment:

Bubbly Faces said...

I feel your PAIN! I hate having big feet. In my next life I want tan skin and size 7 feet. I always find my best finds at Last Chance or Nordstrom Rack. Happy Shopping!