Wednesday, April 6, 2011

yay summer time






Look at my little man getting so big!





We Love love did I say lOVE the zoo! Every Christmas My mom gets us a zoo pass and it's the BEST EVER!!! We go at least twice a week!! Since it has gotten alittle warmer the splash pad is open!! YAY!!

Life has been getting easier as far as the kids go, Krew is getting big enough that he will play on his own for awhile and Navi has learned to do somethings on her own. We just found out that the next two semesters of school Travis will have two 12 hour days, plus care plans(which right now takes him from 7- midnight) and a 2 lecture days! So I am starting to prepare now.


Then Travis the other night sprung on me that his is ready to try again for another kid... haha I totally thought he was joking, because I am so not ready at all ( I feel so overwhelmed with what we already have going on) PLUS the chances are pretty slim we have two trys left and Krew took 3 times... But maybe we will see in LIKE 2 YEARS!!! I might be ready then