Tuesday, April 14, 2009

suns suite style

My parents were awesome and got two extra tickets for Travis and I to go to the suns game in the suite... It was amazing free food and drinks, and couches to watch the game on. What more can a pregnant lady want??? It was a good ending to an overall stressful day.( will post about that later when Navi lets me take a picture)

Not sure why Travis is making a retarded face>Probably trying to be all GQ!!!
He we are watching the game on the couch!!! Great for a fat pregnant lady!!!
Sorry I don't have photo shop to make me look like one of those cute skinny pregnant ladies!!!

Free soda I think Travis drank a six pack, but we didn't think to start collecting until the cool guys in front of us had a beer can pyramid... They totally wasted us in numbers!!


Oh and the best part of all was the free food!!! This is a picture of my NO RELISH DOG!!! How can you not have relish??? I am thinking about writing a letter to complain. ha ha.... No but seriously the food is really good. The first half is like real food and then after half time it hot dogs and cookies. LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for the great memories you guys are the best!!!!!

3 comments:

Bay Morris said...

Wow. I wanna go.

Coree Adams said...

YOU ARE NOT A FAT PREGGO LADY!! You are one of the cutest preggos I have ever seen!! That suite looks like a blast though, I need to go watch the Suns like that sometime!

The Roberts Family said...

cute pictures!